VD909 Diablo Vehicle Ground Loop – Free Exit
VD909 Diablo Vehicle Ground Loop
The VD909 is a magnetic ground sensor for detecting vehicles and activating the gate or barrier in free exit applications.
No loops need to be cut or laid, the sensor does the work of the loops. Simply drill a 25mm hole in the road for the sensor and cut a channel for the pre-wired cable directly back to the controller. Back fill the channel and connect the wires.
With no loops to fit there is less mess, and installation takes a fraction of the time! The sensor is self-setting and only 6 wires need to be connected.
- Supplied with 22 metre highly resistant cable
- Suitable for solar and battery operated systems
- Power supply: 10-30Vac/dc
- Current draw: 3mA (standby) 25mA (detecting & fault)
- Operating temperature: -35 to 74°C
- Module dimensions: 25 x 39 x 52mm (excluding connections)
- Sensor dimensions: 120 x 24mm diameter
- IP rating: IP65
- Relay: 1A @ 30Vdc isolated
- Sensitivity: 2m²/s
- Impedance: 2-5 Ohms
Available on backorder
Prices that are hard to beat!
Trade Prices Available
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You Might Also Like
VD961A Diablo Vehicle Ground Loop – Pulse
VD961A VEHICLE GROUND LOOPVD961A is a road sensor set in the centre of a road suitable for open...£134.85BUY NOW
VD963 Diablo Vehicle Ground Loop – Presence
vd963 Diablo Ground LoopThe VD963 is a stand alone digital Presence sensor, with 3 adjustable sensi...£134.85BUY NOW
Smart Loop Vehicle Detector CPSLD
Smart Loop Vehicle DetectorThe CPSLD detects when a vehicle passes over the loop in the ground. Thi...£66.50BUY NOW