SGWCHAND-ASS-K - Single Gang Antimicrobial No Touch Toilet Sensors
"No Touch" Single Gang hardwired Hand sensor with scratch resistant, antimicrobial acrylic label. The switch is activated when a hand approaches, Switching red & blue LEDs to show engaged or vacant status. Powered by 12-24Vdc,
Our contactless WC sensor has an activation range of up to 50mm making them touch free. If touched, the entire sensor is protected by Steritouch additive which kills 99.9% of germs.
Our SteriTouch® sensors offer protection against a range of bacteria including the Flu Virus, E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Legionella, as well as black mould growth, biofilm and fungi. Mould growth is responsible for costly redecoration cycles and respiratory complaints, especially in damp and humid environments where its prevention is otherwise difficult.
SteriTouch® works continuously and effectively to restrict this growth before it appears. It eradicates the bacteria which cause contamination and infection, as well as those responsible for odours and staining. The antimicrobial effect also protects the product against degradation, extending its use!
- Single gang external no touch sensor for disabled toilet system/toilet locking system
- Entire label is sensitive
- Red & blue LED indicators to show engaged/vacant status
- Sounder on activation
- Scratch resistant anti-microbial acrylic label
- Robust nylon housing with Steritouch additive, kills 99.9% of germs
- Comes with built in over-ride keyswitch
- Internal use only, IP52