RTXHELP-KIT – Round “Touch For Help” Radio Sensor


“Touch To Help” Round 868MHz wireless hand sensor with scratch resistant, antimicrobial acrylic label.

Our hygienic Touch For Help system is simple to install and easy to operate. When someone requires assistance, they touch the sensor and this activates the sounder to alert staff that help is required. Kit includes Touch To Help sensor, pre programmed timer adjustable buzzer with plug in PSU and fixing pad.



Our SteriTouch® sensors offer protection against a range of bacteria including E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Legionella, as well as black mould growth, biofilm and fungi. Mould growth is responsible for costly redecoration cycles and respiratory complaints, especially in damp and humid environments where its prevention is otherwise difficult.

SteriTouch® works continuously and effectively to restrict this growth before it appears. It eradicates the bacteria which cause contamination and infection, as well as those responsible for odours and staining. The antimicrobial effect also protects the product against degradation, extending its use!

Our acrylic signage is protected by SteriTouch® which means 99.9% of germs will not grow on them!

  • 868MHz
  • 4 x AA alkaline batteries (supplied)
  • Approximately 100,000 operations
  • Battery saving design, unit will only transmit once if hand left on
  • 147 X 101 X 45 X 25 mm
  • Reinforced nylon housing
  • IP65 rated
  • Radio receiver capable of accepting 2 doors with different  sounders
  • 100000 + operation battery life with LED & sounder on activation
  • Pre programmed ready to use
  • Max 50m distance between touch sensor and RX receiver
  • Company name & logo can be printed on the label (Contact us for further information)
Safe and Secure Payments. Easy returns.
CEF - Your Electrical Experts
REXEL - Electrical Supplies
Edmundson Electrical
Electric Center
YESSS Electrical
KEW Electrical


Prices that are hard to beat!

Thumbs up


Trade Prices Available



Next-Day Delivery*

Order Online or Call Us Now On 01246 417113



There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

You Might Also Like