MagnaSensor VD963A - Vehicle Ground Sensor
The VD963 is a stand alone digital Presence sensor, with 3 adjustable sensitivities. It recognises vehicles by their ferrous content. All parameters are self setting to suit site conditions.
Mounted in the middle of the road below ground level, the direct burial cable, attached to the sensor goes directly to the control panel in a shallow slot. The 4 wire cable is wired in and self-sets.
Unlike ordinary loop detectors, the sensor adjusts for most drainage and access covers. It is a presence sensor that has a 2m diameter range. With no loops needed, the installation takes a quarter of the time. The VD960 only require 4 wires to be wired in and is self setting. The Magna can also be fitted to a photo beam. In new roads the Magna sensor can be passed down a pre-installed conduit. It is transforming the loop detector industry.
Comes with 10 metres of cable.
- the Magna sensor, does not require any loops to be cut—the sensor does the job of the loops.
- Saves time, mess and is much more reliable and quicker to install than a conventional loop detector.
- Simpler wiring than a loop detector—just 4 wires to wire in and no module to fit - self setting,
- It is a ‘presence’ sensor.
- Digital technology allows exit sensors to to be over 100m from the control board.