- Use of brushless motor of its own design , in replacement of traditional DC motor with switching brushes, to increase the efficiency, + 30%, and reduce the electricity consumption. This also increases the operational life and makes it very quiet.
- The exclusive positioning of the hall sensor inside the engine, making it very compact in size and functionality, protected from accidental breakage.
- The power supply is an extended range 100-240 Vac (50/60 Hz), made with switch mode technology, which guarantees highest efficiency and reduces energy consumption of the entire automation.
- Adjustment by an alphanumeric display, easily readable even at distance, and can provide diagnostic and detailed information.
- All the information collected during the operation of the door, and all parameters set, are saved on an easily accessible micro SD memory card, so that you can replicate to similar applications, and reuse when replacing, reducing intervention time. The micro SD memory can also be used to upgrade the system.
- The electronic control is provided with standard micro USB for connection to the personal computer, in order to perform more sophisticated diagnostics, update and control.
- Operation: Opening & closing by motor
- Recommended applications: Internal doors not exposed to strong drafts
- Certification EN16005
- Dimensions: 443 x 117 x 82mm
- Maximum load: 200kg x 0.8m (see manual for chart)
- Driving: Gearmotor with brushless motor
- Opening & closing time: 2 - 6 seconds
- Power supply: Extended range 100 - 240Vac, 50/60Hz
- Rated power: 40W
- Standby: 8W
- Rated load: 20Nm
- Protection rating: IP20
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +50°C
- Parameter setting: Buttons & display
- Dedicated control & safety terminals
- Memory for settings & saving: Micro SD standard
- PC connection: Micro USB standard