DCR-2 - Desktop USB Proximity Card Reader
Desktop proximity card number reader for Windows. Perfect for keeping an up to date computer record of the users enrolled on a standalone proximity system, allowing them to be easily added and deleted.
No software required, just plug in the supplied USB cable, open Excel and start reading cards. The card number will appear in the selected cell, then simply enter user data next to the corresponding card number.
- Contactless reading, 5-8cm distance
- Read last 8 digits of the RFID/Proximity card
- Support Windows 95/98/2000/XP
- Suitable for Excel, Word or Notepad programs
- Frequency: 125KHz
- No software required, just plug & play
- Powered directly from USB
- Sounder & flash