CP107 Single Micro Power Lock. For Open In Doors.
Single Lock for open in doors. Comes with Z bracket.
On double doors 2 are required.
- 680 kg (1500 lb) holding force per lock
- Multiple voltage input – any voltage from 12 vDC to 24 vDC
- Very low current consumption 12 v = 0.28 A and 24 v = 0.14 A
- Early warning alarm EW technology – magnets are fitted with EW pressure sensors able to send an alarm before access forced open with 0-30 second timer delay
- Alarm relay input
- PCB is to be located inside the transom, operator or PSU
- Note that the lock body is rounded and has no sharp edges which gives it a different look and is also ‘safer/less hazardous’ on low height frames
- Armature is on a sliding plate allowing 5 mm travel left and right and 1 mm up and down travel to ensure 100% alignment
- Comes completely assembled so all you have to do is install it
Prices that are hard to beat!
Trade Prices Available
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You Might Also Like
CPK3 – Single Door Access Kit
CP K3 single door access control kit with proximity entry. Everything you need in one box!...£150.85BUY NOW
PSU – Lockable 12V 3A Power Supply
High quality boxed 12V 3A switch mode power supply unit. It has a lockable metal box and has battery back-up....£33.85BUY NOW
M1ALOCK – Adjustable Electric Lock Release FAIL SECURE
Adjustable electric lock release...£16.30BUY NOW