CP105 Single Micro Power Lock Direct Fix
Single Lock direct fix with standard fixing plate.
On double doors 2 are required.
- 680 kg (1500 lb) holding force per lock
- Multiple voltage input - any voltage from 12 vDC to 24 vDC
- Very low current consumption 12 v = 0.28 A and 24 v = 0.14 A
- Early warning alarm EW technology - magnets are fitted with EW pressure sensors able to send an alarm before access forced open with 0-30 second timer delay
- Alarm relay input
- PCB is to be located inside the transom, operator or PSU
- Note that the lock body is rounded and has no sharp edges which gives it a different look and is also ‘safer/less hazardous’ on low height frames
- For open-out doors the lock is fixed to the SDGi bracket allowing infinite adjustment backwards forwards and sideways
- Armature is on a sliding plate allowing 5 mm travel left and right and 1 mm up and down travel to ensure 100% alignment
- Extremely high quality patented lock and bracket system
- Variants for open out, open in and timber doors
- Comes completely assembled so all you have to do is install it