CP-PC180 - Adjustable Lens Thru-Beam Photocell
The CP-PC180 is an infrared photocell with robust shock-resistant plastic casing
The optical system of both the transmitter and receiver can be rotated up to 180° which allows side aiming, therefore the units do not have to be mounted face-to-face and the beam direction cannot be discerned by simple observation.
They are ideal for safety use on gates, roller shutters and garage doors. Detecting obstacles including vehicles and people, when the beam is broken the equipment will stop and reverse, preventing damage or injury.
Can also be used to activate alarms, lighting and other devices.
- Adjustable optics 180 ° horizontally and 30 ° vertically
- Power supply: 12 / 24V ac / dc
- Range: 20 m
- Double rubber seal
- Double hole for cable entry
- Degree of protection: IP55
- Compliant with EN12453, EN954, RoHS
- Dimensions: 100x45x45 mm
- High immunity against noise generated by brushless motors and inverters