A5K + GSM-CARD - 5000 User Control Unit
The ACCESS 5K control system has been designed to meet the needs of small to medium sized businesses, managing up to 5000 codes and enabling the user to maintain the equipment from a computer using the ASSISTANT software.
It has an internal 868MHz receiver and inputs for the EVOPROX proximity reader.
The GSM-CARD allows remote real time changes to be made to the users, including instantly adding and deleting transmitters, as well as the latest events to be read. A 5 year data SIM is included in the package.
Compatible with PRO transmitters, EVO dual technology transmitters, HANDS FREE transmitters and MOTION proximity devices.
- Access control systems designed to meet the needs of small and medium sized businesses and communities.
- User management solely by means of the ASSISTANT (version 6.0 and above) tool to prevent unauthorized programming.
- Internal 868 MHz receiver and compatible with 13.56 MHz proximity readers
- Compatible with a wide range of activation devices (programmable transmitters, dual-technology transmitters, keys and proximity cards).
- Management of 2 output relays configurable in pulse or bistable mode.
- The system may be installed internally and externally. IP65 rating.
- Management of up to 5000 users.
- Access protected by a password.