WCKIT - Disabled Persons Toilet Door Kit
Full disabled toilet system, including sensors, control PCB, power supply, battery, lock and break glass.
All sensors have scratch resistant acrylic labels and robust nylon housing, and both the label and housing have Steritouch additive built in which kills 99.9% of germs!
- Choice of touch sensor styles to suit the installation and client needs
- All switches are anti-microbial
- Powered by 12-24Vdc
- Switching red & blue LEDs to show engaged or vacant status
- Keyswitch on external sensors for emergency entry
- Anti prank contact to prevent misuse
- Timed clean output for auto door operation
- 12V power supply with WCPCB (with control PCB)
- Internal 'Touch to Lock' touch sensor
- External 'Door Assist' touch sensor, with key switch override to gain entry in an emergency
- Mag lock with door sense (will only lock when the door is shut to prevent people locking the door when no one is inside)
- Emergency break glass with sounder
Our SteriTouch® sensors offer protection against a range of bacteria including E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Legionella, as well as black mould growth, biofilm and fungi. Mould growth is responsible for costly redecoration cycles and respiratory complaints, especially in damp and humid environments where its prevention is otherwise difficult.
SteriTouch® works continuously and effectively to restrict this growth before it appears. It eradicates the bacteria which cause contamination and infection, as well as those responsible for odours and staining. The antimicrobial effect also protects the product against degradation, extending its use!
All housings are protected by SteriTouch® which means 99.9% of germs will not grow on them! Our acrylic signage is also protected by SteriTouch® which means you could have a fully protected sensor.
Ideal Applications Include:
Hospitals & Clinics
Retail and Commercial Premises