WAVE500/2 - Receiver with Proximity Input
High quality long range radio receiver with proximity reader input for adding a remote control or proximity facility to automated gates, barriers, rising bollards, garage doors etc. 500 codes, 2 channels, expandable up to 4. Available in 12/24V or 220V versions.
- High security rolling code transmission system, nominal range of 100 metres.
- APS (approaching system), when a transmitter button is pressed it transmits its signal at regular intervals for 15 seconds, this enables the user to approach the gate without having to press the button again.
- Remote programming, additional transmitters can be programmed remotely without the need to access the receiver.
- Power consumption: 60mA standby, 350mA operating
- Frequency: 868.35 MHz
- Memory: 500 codes (transmitters), removable memory card
- Coding method: High security rolling code
- Relay contacts: 2 channels expandable to 4 with TRO/TRO-T relay boards. Normally open momentary relay contacts, channel 2 relay has selectable momentary or bi-stable operation
- Input for up to 3 proximity readers connected by BUS-LIN (up to 20 readers using external power supply)
- Dimensions: Enclosure 220 x 140 x 55mm, PCB 115 x 84 x 40mm
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Protection: IP65
Optional programming & management tool/software: