VERSUS i30 RB3 - Three Phase Control Panel with Radioband 3G Safety System
i30 Three Phase Control Panel with Radioband 3G Safety System.
Kit includes i30 industrial three or single phase control panel with built in safety receiver a and seperate safety transmitter, which allows the connection of any type of safety edge, including mechanical, resistive and optical. This kit allows you to provide control and wireless safety all in one box, just add an edge!
The control panel also features built in 868MHz radio receiver for handheld and wall mount wireless controls.
The VERSUS i30 is a high spec control panel for three phase industrial roller shutters of all types, including roller, folding and fast doors.
- Suitable for 400Vac three phase/230Vac
- LCD display for setup, input, output and parameter programming
- Removable V-shaped cable glands
- Built in safety receiver for Radioband 3G safety system (50m range)
- Built in 868MHz radio receiver for transmitters, high security rolling code. Cannot be cloned (100m range)
- 8 independent inputs for safety beams, safety edges, push buttons, etc
- 3 configurable 6A contact outputs
- Weekly timer connection
- Built in buttons on the cover
- Optional built in courtesy light
Radioband 3G System:
The 3rd generation wireless Radioband is the most sophisticated and secure to date. It is compatible with all control panels on the market, and can be used with all types of edge, including our special always activated edge, standard low powered optical edge, resistive edge and electromechanical (NC) edge.
- On this system the receiver is built in to the control panel.
- Smart adjustment of communication power between the receiver and the transmitter, providing a greater range than previous generations. Now 50 metres.
- The RB3 T868 transmitter features 2 independent inputs to enable the connection of 2 safety edges to the same transmitter. Depending on the position of the three selector switches, one or the other safety edge can be connected.
- Automatic management of the communication channel between the receiver and the transmitter. (Up to 4 self-adjusting channels 868MHz).
- Possibility of having the optical safety edge permanently activated without the need for a safety edge activation signal, in accordance with EN 13241-1.
- Low battery buzzer
- Up to 6 transmitters per receiver