VERSUS ML8 RS3 KIT - Control Panel with Radiosens3 Impact Detector & 2 x MUV2HP
In the kit is a ML8 single phase control panel featuring courtesy light and buttons, a plug in safety receiver card and the Radiosens3 impact detector safety transmitter. Also included are 2 x MUV2-HP remote controls, and the control panel comes pre-wired with 2 metres of cable with a 3-pin plug on.
RadioSens3 is a third generation communication system via radio without safety edges. The system still offers all the guarantees and complies with all the same requirements as the safety edge system, but takes a fraction of the time to install. The Radiosens3 transmitter (RS3 TGL868) simply screws onto the last moving part of the door. It works as a security band, detecting impact against an obstacle before the force exceeds the limits allowed by standards and activating the door movement reversal.
It is designed for maximum ease of installation and programming. Installers can save time and cut costs due to the fact that there is no safety edge that needs to be attached and no cables, as radio technology is being deployed. Simply attach the transmitter and receiver, and the control panel should one be needed (only works with VERSUS panels), and the installation is complete, just programming is now required!
The VERSUS ML8 is a control panel for single phase motors, it is an ideal unit for roller shutters, garage doors, sectional and fast doors.
It features an integrated 868MHz radio receiver for use with handheld and wall mount.
This allows the control panel, safety receiver and radio receiver to all be in one neat box!
- Control panel for 1 single phase motor
- Power supply/Max. Pow. 230V/1CV (0.75kW) or 1.2 kW engine
- Built in 868MHz radio receiver for wireless controls. High security rolling code, cannot be cloned. 27 codes, expandable by 500 and can be managed by the ASSISTANT system if required
- Expansion input for Radioband safety receiver card with a memory of up to 6 Radioband 3G safety transmitters or 1 Radiosens3 transmitter
- Configurable inputs and outputs
- Active input-output indicator
- Status indicator by means of ERROR LED
- Detects impact without the need for a safety edge
- Complies with same regulations as a safety edge would
- Quick and easy to install and program
- Adjustable impact sensitivity
- Transmitter power: 3V (2 x AA batteries)
- 50 metre range
- Max door width: 4 metres
- Transmitter dimensions: 40 x 194.5 x 20mm
MUV2HP handheld remote transmitters:
- 868MHz high security rolling code
- 2 channels
- Robust design
- 100 metre range