Dynamite VD909 - Ground Vehicle 'Free Exit' Sensor
The VD909 is a magnetic ground sensor for detecting vehicles and activating the gate or barrier in free exit applications.
No loops need to be cut or laid, the sensor does the work of the loops. Simply drill a 25mm hole in the road for the sensor and cut a channel for the pre-wired cable directly back to the controller. Back fill the channel and connect the wires.
With no loops to fit there is less mess, and installation takes a fraction of the time! The sensor is self-setting and only 6 wires need to be connected.
- Supplied with 22 metre highly resistant cable
- Suitable for solar and battery operated systems
- Power supply: 10-30Vac/dc
- Current draw: 3mA (standby) 25mA (detecting & fault)
- Operating temperature: -35 to 74°C
- Module dimensions: 25 x 39 x 52mm (excluding connections)
- Sensor dimensions: 120 x 24mm diameter
- IP rating: IP65
- Relay: 1A @ 30Vdc isolated
- Sensitivity: 2m²/s
- Impedance: 2-5 Ohms