SQIOPEN - Square Illuminated Antimicrobial Acrylic Sensor
Square hardwired 'Touch to Open' illuminated sensor with scratch resistant, antimicrobial acrylic label. Selectable red, blue & green LED’s
Available with or without a wheelchair logo.
- 12 – 28Vdc
- 4 position sensitivity adjustment. (Touch to proximity)
- Timed clean relay output
- Selectable red, blue & green LED’s
- Sounder on activation
- Scratch resisitant anti-microbial label
- Entire label is sensitive
- Robust nylon housing with Steritouch additive which kills 99.9% of germs
- IP54 Rated
- Company name & logo can be printed on the label (Contact us for further information)
Our SteriTouch® sensors offer protection against a range of bacteria including E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Legionella, as well as black mould growth, biofilm and fungi. Mould growth is responsible for costly redecoration cycles and respiratory complaints, especially in damp and humid environments where its prevention is otherwise difficult.
SteriTouch® works continuously and effectively to restrict this growth before it appears. It eradicates the bacteria which cause contamination and infection, as well as those responsible for odours and staining. The antimicrobial effect also protects the product against degradation, extending its use!
All housings are protected by SteriTouch® which means 99.9% of germs will not grow on them! Our acrylic signage is also protected by SteriTouch® which means you could have a fully protected sensor.
Ideal Applications Include:
Hospitals & Clinics
Retail and Commercial Premises