SGWCASSK - Single Gang Antimicrobial 'Door Assist' Toilet Sensor
Single gang 'Door Assist' external WC touch sensor with scratch resistant, antimicrobial acrylic label.
Our SteriTouch® sensors offer protection against a range of bacteria including the Flu Virus, E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Legionella, as well as black mould growth, biofilm and fungi. Mould growth is responsible for costly redecoration cycles and respiratory complaints, especially in damp and humid environments where its prevention is otherwise difficult.
SteriTouch® works continuously and effectively to restrict this growth before it appears. It eradicates the bacteria which cause contamination and infection, as well as those responsible for odours and staining. The antimicrobial effect also protects the product against degradation, extending its use!
The entire sensor is protected by SteriTouch® which means 99.9% of germs are destroyed, making them a very clean switch!
- Single gang enternal touch sensor for disabled toilet system
- User touches switch to activate assisted entry
- 4 position sensitivity adjustment (Touch to hands free)
- Entire label is sensitive
- Red & blue LED indicators to show engaged/vacant status
- Sounder on activation
- Scratch resistant anti-microbial acrylic label
- Robust nylon housing with Steritouch additive, kills 99.9% of germs
- Comes with built in over-ride keyswitch
- Internal use only, IP52