RWCLOCK - Round Antimicrobial 'Touch to Lock' Toilet Sensor
Round 'Touch to Lock/Open' internal WC sensor with scratch resistant anti microbial acrylic label and robust nylon housing both with Steritouch additive which kills 99.9% of germs!
- Internal touch switch for disabled toilet system
- User touches switch to lock or unlock the door
- 4 position sensitivity adjustment (Touch to hands free)
- Entire label is sensitive
- Red & blue LED indicators to show engaged/vacant status
- Sounder on activation
- Scratch resistant anti-microbial acrylic label
- Robust nylon housing with Steritouch additive, kills 99.9% of germs
Our SteriTouch® sensors offer protection against a range of bacteria including E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Legionella, as well as black mould growth, biofilm and fungi. Mould growth is responsible for costly redecoration cycles and respiratory complaints, especially in damp and humid environments where its prevention is otherwise difficult.
SteriTouch® works continuously and effectively to restrict this growth before it appears. It eradicates the bacteria which cause contamination and infection, as well as those responsible for odours and staining. The antimicrobial effect also protects the product against degradation, extending its use!
All housings are protected by SteriTouch® which means 99.9% of germs will not grow on them! Our acrylic signage is also protected by SteriTouch® which means you could have a fully protected sensor.
Ideal Applications Include:
Hospitals & Clinics
Retail and Commercial Premises