RC1000 - Roller Shutter Remote Control Panel
A roller shutter remote control system for use with roller shutter doors and roller garage doors that use a tubular motor with built in limit switches. Very easy to install, simply supply mains voltage and connect the 4 motor wires. It also has connections for a keyswitch, safety terminals and 24Vac output. A 868MHz receiver is also built in. 2 pre-programmed transmitters included in a choice of plastic or metal.
'Plastic' type remote is the one with black casing, green buttons and sliding cover.
'Metal' type remote is the one with metal sides & bottom and large grey buttons.
'Metal + slider' type remote is the one with metal sides & bottom, black buttons & sliding cover buttons.
- Built in 868MHz radio receiver
- Up to 32 transmitters can be programmed
- Low voltage Open and Close control inputs for connection of push buttons, rocker or key switch, the Open input can be connected to a fire alarm control panel to open the door in case of fire
- Photocell safety beam input - only active when door is closing, if the beam is broken the door will stop and reverse, suitable safety beams are available from our store
- 24Vac output to power the safety beam
- Push to run or hold to run (dead man, man present) closing option, selectable by DIP switch
- 230V courtesy light output that switches on for 3 minutes whenever the door is opened or closed
- Separate Open, Close and Stop remote controls in a choice of styles
- Also available is a five channel transmitter this allows up, down and stop control of up to 5 roller shutters either individually or simultaneously (group control)
- Supplied with 2 remote control transmitters, additional transmitters are available