RB3 R868 - 3rd Generation Safety Receiver
Radioband 3rd generation safety edge receiver, provide wireless safety edge systems on gates, barriers, roller shutters, etc.
The 3rd generation wireless Radioband is the most sophisticated and secure to date. It is compatible with all control panels on the market, and can be used with all types of edge, including our special always activated edge, standard low powered optical edge, resistive edge and electromechanical (NC) edge.
Only compatible with 3rd generation transmitter (RB3 T868).
- 3G receiver, system supports all types of edges.
- Frequency: 868
- Multi-frequency system: Four 868MHz self-adjusting channels. If the system picks up interferance on one channel, it will automatically change to the next channel until it finds one without interferance.
- Nominal range: 50 m.
- Memory: 6 transmitters (3 in relay 1, 3 in relay 2).
- Standby/operating consumption: Max 255 mA.
- Radiated power: 25 mW.
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC.
- Nº of outputs: 3 relays.
- Power supply: 12/24Vac/dc 10%
- Relay contacts: 1A.
- Self-test input: One 0/12/24Vac/dc input with selectable polarity.
- Protection degree: IP54 (IP65 with gland seals).
- Box dimensions: 82 x 190 x 40 mm.