PROGMAN - Portable Programming Tool
The PROGMAN allows easy installation creation, programming and user management.
- Portable transmitter, proximity key and card, receiver memory card, control panel and operating panel programmer.
- It allows for the installer code assigned to the equipment to be managed.
- It operates via a rotary menu using fixed function keys.
- It has a numeric keypad and low-consumption LCD (1.5 volt batteries).
- It has an automatic cut-off function after 3 minutes to save battery, with an acoustic warning.
- Main functions: add/remove installer, PIN assignment, code registering and removal, standby assignment, replacements, channel configuration, event reading and operating panel parameter configuration.
- The configuration cable for operating panels is supplied.
- Can be updated using an update card.
- Power supply: two AA-type 1.5Vdc batteries.
- The programmer has an autonomy of approximately 1000 operations.
- Average / maximum consumption: 8mA/200mA.
- Temperatura funcionamiento –10ºC a + 60ºC.
- Size: 150 x 90 x 26 mm.