PC180B - Battery Powered Adjustable Lens Thru-Beam Photocell
Adjustable lens photocells, ideal for safety use on gates, roller shutters and garage doors. Detect obstacles including vehicles and people, when the beam is broken the equipment will stop and reverse, preventing damage or injury.
Can also be used to activate alarms, lighting and other devices.
The optical system of both the transmitter and receiver can be rotated up to 180° which allows side aiming, therefore the units do not have to be mounted face-to-face and the beam direction cannot be discerned by simple observation.
The transmitter is battery powered, perfect for situations where there is only power at one side.
- Adjustable lens, 180° horizontal and 10° vertical
- 20 metres range
- Normally open and normally closed relay contacts, contact rating 1A 24V
- Signal quality and beam present LED indicators
- Receiver supply voltage 12 or 24V ac or dc
- Transmitter power supply 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries (supplied)
- Battery life 2 years
- Operating temperature -20 to 60°C
- Dimensions 100 x 30 x 35 mm
- Protection IP55