MUV PRO4 - 4 Channel Programmable Transmitter
JCM Technologies programmable 868MHz 4 button metal transmitter.
MUV-PRO remote control transmitters have a unique identification number electronically embedded and laser engraved on the back, this enables them to be identified and managed in advanced remote control systems.
If you are ordering replacements of this transmitter, it is important to note the following:
- This remote looks identical to the MUV4, but is advisable to always order the same remote. In order to tell if you have a MUV4 or MUV PRO4, check the serial number engraved on the back of an existing remote. If the serial number is 7 digits, it is a MUV4, if the serial number is 13 digits in total, it is a MUV PRO4.
- Please also check that the last 3 digits of the serial number are 040. If there aren't, please don't order, call us instead and we will advise.
- If there is a company logo on the front of your existing remote, please contact that company directly for replacements. Remotes ordered from us will not work.
- High security rolling code 868.35MHz
- 4 channel transmitter
- Nominal range: 100 m
- Power supply: 1 x 3Vdc CR2032 type
- Consumption: 12mA
- Battery lasts for approximately 2 years
- Light operating indicator for low battery and signal transmission
- High security rolling code, 19 trillion combinations, cannot be cloned
- Laser-marked serial number
- Operating temperature –20ºC a + 55ºC
- Size: 66 x 35 x 15mm
- Option to add company logo and unique code to ensure all future sales, please call for details.