GSM AUTO MK2 - Mobile Telephone Remote Control
The GSM AUTO is back and it's better than before, with an upgraded spec and new features!
The GSM AUTO MK2 is designed to control almost any electrical device, including: heating, lighting, engine pre-heaters, aviation engine pre-heaters, irrigation systems, water well pumps, pumping stations, remote access control of gates, re-setting of remote servers and routers, control of remote scientific instruments and much more, all by using your mobile phone.
The GSM-AUTO MK2 is a GSM remote control switch which connects to the 2G mobile phone network and like a mobile phone has its own telephone number. It is activated by calling its phone number, it will recognise an authorised telephone number calling it, then rejects the call without answering and switches the device it's connected to on or off. Because it rejects the call without answering, no call costs are incurred.
GSM Remote Control Switch Features:
- 2 x 20A relay outputs for controlling up to 2 devices
- Relays can be set to switch for a period of time or latch on & off when called or texted
- Open access mode, any number can activate the device
- Secure access mode, using caller ID, unknown callers are ignored, making the unit very secure
- Option to restrict the number of times a user can activate the unit, up to 250 times.
- Up to 1000 authorized phone numbers can be configured
- Authorised numbers can be added and deleted as required by sending the unit SMS text commands, up to 8 per command
- 'Dial In' programming mode for quickly adding users
- Can be operated from anywhere in the world
- 5 operating modes
- IP65 Rated
- The relay action will return a SMS confirmation to the owner. This function is editable by user
All that is required is a power supply and valid GSM SIM card. We recommend O2 and EE, from experience these work best.