FREE T - Hands Free Tag with Button
The FREE T has been designed to be used in vehicles, as well as for individual use of pedestrians, in private and professional areas, enabling the control of the access of people and goods. When the FREE T gets close enough to the antenna, it is activated and sends a 868MHz radio signal to the corresponding receiver at a distance of up to 100 metres.
- Nominal range: 100 metres
- Transmission frequency: 868 MHz
- Power: 1 x 3Vdc batteries type CR2032
- Batteries last for approximately 2 years
- Acoustic operating indicator for low battery, signal transmission and programming
- Button inlet for voluntary triggering and start-up in the event of automatic disconnection.
- Operating temperature –20ºC a + 55ºC.
- ABS plastic case.
- Size: 65 x 55 x 10 mm
If you are ordering replacements of this product:
- Please check that the last 3 digits of the serial number engraved on the back of an existing transmitter are 040, or that the code on the box it came in reads 'FREE TH-Q'. If not, please don't order, call us instead and we will advise.