CPM2 - GSM Remote Control & Monitoring
GSM remote control unit for controlling and monitoring a number of devices such as boilers, freezers, servers, and other electrical equipment via mobile phone. The unit features 2 relay outputs that can be activated by call or text, and 4 seperate inputs which can send alarm messages to authorised users when activated.
- Quick & easy to configure using plain english text commands, no complicated codes.
- 4 inputs for monitoring
- 2 outputs, latched or pulsed
- Switching capacity: 9A @ 230Vac, 3A @ 30Vdc
- Input voltage: 12Vdc
- Fully flexible control with text commands up to 5 users
- Customised alarm messages to suit the end user
- Can control/monitor almost any electrical device, including boilers, lighting, machinery, servers, etc.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 75mm (157mm with gland)