BASE500/2 - 2 Channel Receiver
High quality long range radio receiver for adding a remote control facility to automated gates, barriers, rising bollards, garage doors etc. 500 codes, 2 channels.
- High security rolling code transmission system, nominal range of 100 metres.
- APS (approaching system), when a transmitter button is pressed it transmits its signal at regular intervals for 15 seconds, this enables the user to approach the gate without having to press the button again.
- Remote programming, additional transmitters can be programmed remotely without the need to access the receiver.
- Power supply: 12 or 24V ac or dc
- Power supply range: 9 to 35V dc, 8 to 27V ac
- Power consumption: 60mA standby, 90mA operating
- Frequency: 868.35 MHz
- Memory: 500 codes (transmitters), removable memory card
- Coding method: High security rolling code
- Relay contacts: 2 channels, normally open momentary relay contacts, channel 2 relay has selectable momentary or bi-stable operation
- Relay contact rating: 1A / 125V ac. dc
- Dimensions: Enclosure 190 x 82 x 40mm, PCB 74 x 63 x 25mm
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Protection: IP65