AWCEURO-K - Architrave Antimicrobial Padlock Touch Sensor w/ Emergency Keyswitch
Architrave touch sensor with LED indicator. Padlocks are used on the signage to signify lock status and overcome possible language barriers, so the unit can be installed anywhere in europe.
With a scratch resistant acrylic label and robust nylon housing, both the label and housing have Steritouch additive built in which kills 99.9% of germs!
The relay can also be used to activate an automatic door for assisted entry, as with our disabled toilet system.
Fitted with keyswitch for emergency entry.
- Designed to overcome language barriers
- 4 position sensitivity adjustment (Touch to hands free)
- Entire label is sensitive
- Red & blue LED indicators to show lock status
- Souner on activation
- Robust nylon housing and scratch resistant antimicrobial acrylic label with Steritouch additive, kills 99.9% of germs!
- IP65 rated