- 12 – 28Vdc
- 4 position sensitivity adjustment. (Touch to proximity)
- Timed clean relay output
- Selectable red, blue & green LED’s
- Sounder on activation
- Scratch resistant anti-microbial acrylic label
- Entire label is sensitive
- Robust nylon housing with Steritouch additive which kills 99.9% of germs
- IP65 Rated
- Specifically designed for architraves, posts and barriers
Company name & logo can be printed on the label (Contact us for further information
Our SteriTouch® sensors offer protection against a range of bacteria including E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Legionella, as well as black mould growth, biofilm and fungi. Mould growth is responsible for costly redecoration cycles and respiratory complaints, especially in damp and humid environments where its prevention is otherwise difficult.
SteriTouch® works continuously and effectively to restrict this growth before it appears. It eradicates the bacteria which cause contamination and infection, as well as those responsible for odours and staining. The antimicrobial effect also protects the product against degradation, extending its use!
All housings are protected by SteriTouch® which means 99.9% of germs will not grow on them! Our acrylic signage is also protected by SteriTouch® which means you could have a fully protected sensor.
Ideal Applications Include:
Hospitals & Clinics
Retail and Commercial Premises