ACCESS 500 - Control Unit
500 user access control unit (memory card included). An extremely versatile door access system, with an integrated 868 MHz radio receiver and the possibility of connecting three 13.56 MHz proximity readers (up to 20 using external power supply) allowing both long and short range wireless access control. One output expandable up to 4.
This is a high security system using a proprietary encryption system ensuring proximity tags and cards cannot be cloned.
Simple to program and configure using the integrated keypad and display (password protected), or by using a computer and the ASSISTANT interface and software
- Power supply: 230V ac
- Radio: Built in 868 MHz high security rolling code receiver
- Proximity: Possibility to connect three 13.56 MHz proximity readers (EVOPROX)
- Output: 1 channel expandable to 4 channels using plug in expansion cards (TSA), configurable relay outputs, momentary (programmable 1 to 30 seconds on time ) or bistable operation.
- Relay contact rating: 1A
- Memory capacity: 500 codes, transmitters and proximity tags and cards
- Events memory: Optional 1000 event removable memory card which can be read and saved using a computer and the Assistant interface and software, on board date and clock with battery back up
- Battery: CR2032 3V (date/time/events)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 220 x 140 x 55mm
- Protection: IP65