ACCESS 2000 - Control Unit
The Access 2000 is an extremely versatile high security access control unit, with an integrated 868 MHz radio receiver. You can also connect four 13.56 MHz proximity readers allowing short range door access control using proximity and long range gate and barrier access control using transmitters, with up to 4 output channels.
This is a high security system using a proprietary encryption system ensuring proximity tags and cards cannot be cloned.
Simple to program and configure using the integrated keypad and display (password protected), or by using a computer and the ASSISTANT interface and software
- Power supply: 230V ac or 12V ac or dc
- Radio: Built in 868 MHz high security rolling code receiver
- Proximity: Possibility to connect four 13.56 MHz proximity readers
- Output: 2 channels expandable to 4 channels using plug in expansion cards, configurable relay outputs, momentary (programmable 1 to 30 seconds on time ) or bistable operation
- Relay contact rating: 1A
- Memory capacity: 2000 codes, transmitters and proximity tags/cards
- Events memory: Optional 2000 event removable memory card which can be read and saved using a computer and the Assistant interface and software, on board date and clock with battery back up
- Anti-passback (optional plug in card)
- Battery: CR2032 3V (date/time/events)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 220 x 220 x 75mm
- Protection: IP65